2021 Student Access Council
Fostering the Success of Student Scholars
ARCE members and friends are committed to fostering the growth and development of future scholars of our field. During the pandemic, students have been particularly affected by the economic downturn. To facilitate cost-effective professional development opportunities for students during the crisis. ARCE will offer a $25 pay-if-you-can registration fee for students to our 2021 Annual Meeting, with a policy to turn no student away due to finances. We need your partnership to make this possible.
About the Student Access Council:
The ARCE Student Access Council is an honorary Council committed to supporting student access and fostering talent through student participation in the ARCE 2021 Annual Meeting. The Student Access Council offers a unique opportunity to become involved in some of ARCE's networking and giving opportunities, and have a direct impact on shaping student access.
Student Access Council Member Benefits:
- Join an exclusive community committed to ensuring a bright future for young leaders in our field
- Receive two free registrations to the ARCE Annual Meeting
- Receive special name recognition on our social media platforms, website, and program collateral
- Invitation to the Student Access Council Virtual Forum with ARCE Executive Director, Dr. Louise Bertini, in March 2021
- Receive exclusive updates and communications from ARCE staff regarding the Annual Meeting
For more information, please contact Qurat Ul Ain at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-321-6552 or join using the form below.