2022 Student Access Council
Fostering the Success of Student Scholars
ARCE members and friends are committed to fostering the growth and development of future scholars of our field. During the pandemic, students have been particularly affected by the economic downturn. To facilitate cost-effective professional development opportunities for students during the crisis, ARCE has committed to making our Annual Meeting student accessible. To improve access to students, ARCE has committed to providing free waivers to students in need for the Virtual Meeting, offsetting the costs of the Annual Meeting Grants for Underrepresented Students, and offering a reduced $75 registration fee for students to our Annual Meeting. ARCE Members can sponsor a student’s registration fee for $75 when registering for the Annual Meeting.
We need your partnership to make this possible.
About the Student Access Council:
The ARCE Student Access Council is an honorary Council committed to supporting student access and fostering talent through student participation in the ARCE 2022 Annual Meeting. The Student Access Council offers a unique opportunity to become involved in some of ARCE's networking and giving opportunities and have a direct impact on shaping student access.
Student Access Council Member Benefits:
- Join an exclusive community committed to ensuring a bright future for young leaders in our field
- Special name recognition on social media platforms, ARCE website, and program collateral
- Invitation to the Student Access Council Town Hall meeting with Dr. Louise Bertini in March 2022
- Two invitations to the President's Reception at the Annual Meeting
- One complimentary registration to the ARCE Annual Meeting
- Two complimentary registrations for the Keynote Address by Lord George Carnarvon at the 2022 Annual Meeting
- Option to serve as a reviewer for the Student Grant applications
See our current Student Access Council Roster to see who has already answered the call to support students.
Membership is established by making a tax-deductible minimum pledge of $500 to be fulfilled by April 30, 2022. Click HERE to see detailed information.
For more information, please contact Catherine Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-721-3468 or join using the form below.