Short-term (One year grant)
- Anne Austin - ‘Conservation and Documentation of the Human Remains at Deir El-Medina’
- El Sayed Mamdouh El Sayed Soliman - ‘A Rediscovered Tomb in Qurnet Marei: TT382 (Usermontu)’
- Essam Nagy - ‘The Osiris-Ptah Neb-Ankh Research Project (OPNARP)’
- Janet Richards - 'Displaying Weni the Elder in the Sohag Museum’
- JJ Shirley - ‘Theban Tomb 110 Publication Field School’
- Lissette Jiménez - ‘Abydos Archive Center Conservation Field School: Preserving Archives from the Nubian and Coptic Museums’
- Melinda Hartwig - 'Conservation of the Tombs of Rebiu and Samut’
- Nairy Hampikian - 'Bab Zuwayla Urban Storytelling and Conservation’
- Stacey Anne Bagdi - 'Engaging OUR Past: Celebrating the Discoveries in the Daqahlia Governate’
Long-term (Three year grant)
- Stephen J. Davis - 'Architectural Conservation at the White Monastery Church in Sohag’
Congratulations to the 2019 AEF cohort!
- Elena Pischikova - 'Conservation and reconstruction of the Tomb of Padibastet'
- May al-Ibrashy - 'Al-Shurafa Shrine Conservation Project'
- Scott Bucking - 'Beni Hassan South Preservation Project'
- Tarek Swelim - 'Decorative Lintels in the Mamluk Architecture of Cairo'
- Anke Weber - 'The Ramses III (KV 11) Publication and Conservation Project'
- Lynn Grant - 'Conservation Survey of Papyrus Collection'
- Christina Mondin, Mohamed Kenawi, Michele Asolati - 'The Rehabilitation of the Amasili Complex: Creating an Integrated Cultural Hub in the Heart of Rosetta'
- Claire Malleson - 'Giza Objects Online'
- Mark Lehner, Zahi Hawass - 'Great Pyramid Temple Conservation'
- Lyla Pinch Brock - 'Restoration of the Sarcophagus Lid of Takhat in KV 10, Valley of the Kings'
- Vanessa Davies - 'The Oxford Handbook of Egyptian Epigraphy and Palaeography'
- W. Raymond Johnson - 'Scanning, Conservation, Image Identification, Database Design, Data Entry, and Archival Housing of the Photographic Archives of Edwin (Ted) Brock and Albert Raccah'