This earlier submission period allows both organizers and participants to better plan for the continued dual aspect of the Annual Meeting.
ARCE In-Person Annual Meeting
April 21-23, 2023, Minneapolis Marriott City Center 30 S 7th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55402
- From approximately 08:30 AM US CDT to 5:00 PM US CDT Friday and Saturday, and 08:30 AM US CDT to 1:15 US CDT on Sunday.
ARCE Virtual Annual Meeting
May 20-22, 2023
- From approximately 9:00 AM US ET to 6:00 PM US ET.
APPLY TO PRESENT AT ARCE'S 2023 ANNUAL MEETING!
- ARCE's Annual Meeting brings together hundreds of scholars who present on Egyptian history and heritage, recent fieldwork, technological advances, and much more.
- Submissions for the ARCE Annual Meeting must be received through ARCE's All Academic site by December 16th, 2022. Find the Call for Papers guidelines HERE.
- Paper presenters must choose between presenting in person or virtually at the time of submission. Due to the dual nature of the conference, schedule changes cannot be accommodated. In emergency situations, presenters may submit a written request to change their selection by emailing AMHelp@arce.org
- Poster, Panels, Best Student Paper and Poster Competition proposals are only accepted for the in-person component.
- Best Student Paper & Poster Competition guidelines, click HERE
- We remind and encourage submitters to apply to participate in a panel during the in-person meeting. Please read the panel submission guidelines HERE.
- Please review our updated submission guidelines and complete your entry HERE.
- Changes to the schedule are possible depending on the final number of accepted submissions.
- Submissions can only be accepted from ARCE members in good standing. Please join or renew your membership online or contact us by email.