- Reduced rates to the Annual Meeting and special events
- Special pricing on hotel accommodations at the Semiramis Intercontinental Hotel in Cairo
- Opportunity to attend ARCE's Member Only Tour of Egypt
- Print and online access to the Journal of the American Research Center in Egypt (JARCE)*
- Semi-annual issue of Scribe magazine, ARCE's full-color magazine, filled with rich descriptions and sharing the research conducted by our scholars
- 50-percent discounted annual or monthly access to JSTOR content. JSTOR is an easy way to access the world's leading academic research through a digital library of journals, books and primary sources available to read and download.
- 50-percent discounted subscription to Nile magazine, a premier publication on ancient Egypt, and their mobile app
- Free chapter affiliation, lectures and activities
- Depending on membership type, it may be either fully or partially tax deductible
For questions about accessing JARCE online, contact: email@example.com
- Student - $45 for 1 year; $81 for 2 years
- Retired - $60 for 1 year; $108 for 2 years
- Regular - $75 for 1 year; $135 for 2 years
For information on Egyptian membership rates, contact Mariam Foum at: firstname.lastname@example.org.